Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windsor Ontario Haunting.

2 posters

Go down

Windsor Ontario Haunting. Empty Windsor Ontario Haunting.

Post by scotianlady Fri May 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Everyone, let me tell you that I have experienced quite a few paranormal activities, though the one that sticks out the most is when I was living with roommates in an old house in East Windsor, Ontario. I remember coming home from work one night and was sitting at the kitchen table having a cigarette and talking to a friend of mine, while he was talking, I happened to look down at the ashtray and I watched it moved in a circle, I stopped my friends conversation and asked him to look at the ashtray and to see if it's moving, he did as I requested and informed me that no it wasn't moving, from there I told him that I got to go to bed because I must be that tired that my mind was playing tricks on me, he told to shut up and look at the ashtray, for the next 8 minutes, we watched this ashtray move in a circle and proceed to move from one side of the table to the other side, we were both so in disbelief that neither one of said anything, after we got to the 7th minute, I yelled out for my roommate (who was in the livingroom) to come see this, she ran in and stopped dead in her tracks watching it for a minute or so, then she snatched the ashtray up and inspected it, thinking we tied a string to it, or the bottom of the ashtray was wet, when she saw that we didn't do either she freaked out, I just sat there and smiled because I always believed in this but never had the pleasure of seeing it first hand. Since that incident, I have had the pleasure to witness other paranormal incidents, my mom thinks I'm nuts to enjoy it, but hey, why not? ~ Scotianlady

scotianlady

Back to top Go down

Windsor Ontario Haunting. Empty Re: Windsor Ontario Haunting.

Post by LDG Sat May 03, 2008 2:40 am

Hello scotianlady
I don't know what I would have done in that situation.
You're extremely brave for sitting there watching the ashtray move by itself.
Did you look into the possible haunting in your house? How long did you and your friends live there? Did anything else happen or was it a one time event?
LDG
LDG
Admin

https://hauntedhrm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 5:05 pm

I love hearing experiences like this, and hearing that you acted this way! THIS is EXACTLY how you should act!
HA! I love the way your roomate reacted to the situation too!

Back to top Go down

Post by scotianlady Wed May 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi, we lived there for another 2 years after that, we think it was a man because at certain times of the day, you would walk past the stairs and smell men's cologne, all of my roommates were women. We had the usual stuff happen like one minute the remote control was sitting on the coffee table, I would go out to the kitchen to grab a snack and the remote would be gone, I would yell at the spirit who we named "jack", to bring it (the remote) back, and sure enough you go back in the room and the remote would be sitting on the coffee table. Another place I lived in, the spirit there would rattle my dishes that were sitting in the dishrack drying, or would pick up my cat and toss ( not throw) him (it didn't hurt my cat), you should of saw my sister's face the first time she saw that!

scotianlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down